Monday, February 14, 2011

To My Valentine.

Today 7 years ago we came together as husband and wife, I can not not picture life with out you.
we may not always agree on everything, and we may at times get on each other nerves, but we always seem to get over disagreements and find a happy medium.
We had a 2year engagement, and and Aidan was 2 years old by the time we tied the knot, most would think this was not right, but it was perfect for us, I still laugh at how on Christmas eve of 2003 less that 2 months before we got married, we were with my side of the family, we were having supper and someone at the table started to say that there was alot of weddings coming up in 2004, and we looked at each other not yet knowing if we were 1 of those that were going to get married that year, i said ya we are too, i looked at you as everyone paused and stared at us, and you said on valentine's day, we never talked about it, it just flowed out, after we left my sister house we then realized wow we got alot to do because it was 1 1/2 month away,  I asked you why valentines day and you said so then you would not forget it because its posted everywhere in the stores. LOL funny man of mine did not want to be in the doghouse for forgetting our day together, smart one.
We have been though alot together, the birth of 3 beautiful children, the life and death decisions for our daughter, the end of your family's farm, the loss of family members, the hardships that are typical to most married couples, a new home, and many more. these are all things that bring us closer together.
I love you Eric, and I am looking forward to many more years together.
I wish you were here with me to celebrate our wedding anniversary together, but i understand you need to be where you are working.
I am looking forward to the weekend comming so we can have our romantic date night at home, the kids know about it and are looking forward to it too, I did tell them they were not invited, that they would be set up in the basement with a movie and snacks so we can spend a nice romantic evening together.
I Love you Eric, happy anniversary/valentine day babe.
With lots of love from your Sweetie Corinna. XOXO!

No comments:

Post a Comment