Sunday, February 27, 2011

A letter to Mom in heaven.

Today is day 3 that you have been an angel in heaven, 3 days you have been cancer free and pain free, 3 days you have been back with Grandma, grandpa, and Byron, 3 days we have been left here on earth missing you, 3 days of heartache and tears. Its only been 3 days but feels like weeks have passed by.
 you always said that when someones passes away the ones left behind were the ones who suffered.
We miss you so much here on earth but know we will see you in our dreams like you said we would.
I know we had time to say good bye but I still had to much to ask you, i still needed you to show me things, to give me advice, to share things that only a mother and daughter could share, I was not ready, i dont think any of us were ready.
 Yesterday I struggled though wanting you back, but knowing if you were here you would still be hurting.
Life is not fair sometimes and right now seems unbearable at moments to deal with, I know with a bit of time it will get a bit easier to get though. Life will never be the same but i know if we keep to our promise to you of sticking together we will be able to pull though.
You have given so much of yourself to all of us, and i learned all i know from you, You taught me what it meant to live with your heart outside your body when I had my children, I learned what it meant to love unconditionally and fully, You taught the tools i needed to live life and to face this world, Thank-you mom for all you have done for me.
I am dreading the day when life goes back to some what normal days and i can't call you to say "I love you mom" instead i will be talking to you like i do with Byron knowing you will still here my call to you.
We all will learn a new way of living life without you here with us, it will take a while but we will be okay, just like you said we would be.
I know you see us crying out for you, and i know you are holding us though this.
I love you and miss you so much mom, we all do.
with love from Corinna.
P.S. Dad will be okay, we are here for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment