Thursday, February 17, 2011

Feeling great!

This morning was my weekly weigh in, the alarm clock went buzz to tell me it was time to rise and get my butt to the scale to weigh in, I went for my pee, then pulled out my good ol friend the weight scale. I looked at it, waited a moment, talked to myself, saying if it shows the same number it did last week that i would keep on at it, it does not matter really what number shows on the scale, all that matters is I FEEL GREAT, the weight loss is the bonus.
After my silly pep talk i tapped the scale with my toe (its digital) removed any clothing that might add even 1/2 a point to the number that shows, and with my eyes closed i took the step, i waited a moment longer before i opened my eyes, and to my pleasant surprise it showed that in 25 days i lost 13.8LBS.
Now i know your sitting there saying to yourself OK cool your loosing weight, but are you not just a little over the top happy, its only 13.8lbs? well i guess i am, and let me tell you that THIS IS the most i ever lost, (childbirth does not count) LOL.
Now let me tell you something scary, well i thought it was anyway. I now weigh as much as i did full term prego with Rhiannon, that thought almost brings me to tears thinking that i let myself go and gained so much weight, I realized with reading other blogs that follow this plan and the 17dd book, that I am was an emotional eater, i have done some deep soul searching to find out why I am like that, and it all comes back to me not liking who I am was.
I made a promise to mom I would keep this new lifestyle up for me no matter what.
And i plan on keeping that promise forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment