Monday, February 17, 2014

Taking One Day At A Time.

Today I can breathe just a little bit easier, I still need time, but I'm hoping with that it will get better as days go on. I know that what I'm.dealing with is my grief for the loss of my brother, my mom and my dad, and because I'm not handling it as well as some I seem to let it blow up on my kids and husband, which is not okay, and I know that but trying to calm the anger is so much harder than I can do in my own, I have plans to go see my Dr and talk to him about maybe be put on medication to help me, I don't know at this point what to do and that seems like a step I need to take before I loose my family and friends. Thank you for your understanding and prayers as I continue this battle to find me in all the rubble.

No comments:

Post a Comment