Sunday, February 16, 2014

My Breaking Point.

So here I am, today I feel like such a failure because I just can seem to keep myself together, I have failed my kids after yesterday's blow up of me totally emotionally damaging my family. I'm not going to get into details about it but I wanted to write out what I'm feeling on here. I am not sure how long I can keep the fake smile going because its getting harder and harder to hide my pain, I am so drained and I can pray all I want to god to take my pain away and it doesn't work, so I've decided I need to take time to breathe and try and stay here, I'm taking a break from my Facebook, and from my cell phone to just get away from the constant criticism I get for voicing my thoughts, I get told all the time to "just be happy", "get over it", or "move on" and the truth is I don't need any advice because you see unless you are me you really have no idea what I'm walking, so this "withdraw from life" is my attempt to keep my mind straight. So please know I'm not mad at you, I just need space for myself to breathe, to cope with what I have to cope with, so I won't be texting, calling, or answering the phone, I don't know how long I will need to do this but I need to do this for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment